In our common life, everyone has to do bank related work, no matter how many digital facilities are in front of us, we have to go to the bank for tasks like check clearance and have to talk to the officials of it, due to which many a times people have to go to the banks . In the month of December, the bank will be closed not only on Saturdays and Sundays.
So let’s know the complete list.
1) On December 3rd, 2020, on the occasion of Kanakadasa Jayanthi, banks will be closed in Panjim and Bengaluru zones.
2) 12th December 2020: Banks will be closed in Shillong on the occasion of Pa Togam Nengminja Sangma.
Also Read : Google to launch app alike ‘Truecaller’, check the details here
3) On December 17th,2020, Losoong and Namsoong festivals, banks will be closed in Gangtok.
4) Bank of Gangtok will be closed on the occasion of 18th December 2020 Losoong, Namsoong and banks of Shillong will also be closed.
5) On the occasion of Goa Liberation Day on December 21st, 2020, all the banks of panjim will be closed.
6) Bank will be closed in Shillong on 24th December 2020 due to the festival of Christmas Fest.
Also Read : Can cold or flu cause coronavirus positive in the test?
7) On December 25th, 2020, banks will be closed all over the country due to Christmas.
8) Banks will remain closed on 26th December 2020 due to Christmas Fest.
9) On December 30th, 2020, on the occasion of U Kiang Nangbah, there will be a holiday in all the banks of the Shillong zone.
10) On December 31st, 2020, banks will be closed in the Aizawl Zone.
It is to be kept in mind that 25th, 26th, 27th will be a holiday for three consecutive days in banks.
Maharashtra vaccinates over 10.96 lakh people against COVID-19 in a single day
Maharashtra: 80% of the samples received were tested positive for the delta variant
Pune – Lonavala local train to resume soon for vaccinated passengers.