Delhi: China is not leaving any chance to harass India. For the last 6 months there has been an atmosphere of tension between the two countries and in the meantime a big disclosure has been made.
Being told that China is spying 2.4 million people worldwide. In which around 10,000 people and organizations are targeted in India.
The spying is being carried out by the Chinese army and its intelligence agency-linked company ‘Zhenhua Data Information Technology Company Limited’. And with its help, the Chinese company is preparing the database of information. They are spying on world-wide famous people, including President Ramnath Kovind, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Interim President of Congress Sonia Gandhi in India.
Before this, China has also spied America, Australia Which includes a total of 50,000 people in the US, while in Australia there are about 35,000 people who have been spied. Actually this is the beginning of a kind of ‘hybrid war’. Through which China is spying the world’s top countries.
What is a hybrid war?
- Under the Hybrid War, misinformation, rumors and fake news are spread about a particular person.
- In the era of internet and social media, this war has come in the trend in many countries.
- The game of stealing data information is in lieu of arms and army.
- Countries like Lebanon, Russia have also taken recourse to hybrid war.
- Cyberspace and Artificial Intelligence are the main weapons of this war.
- The game of changing the thinking of ordinary people on the basis of data.
- Russia tried to change the entire public perception of Poland through this war.
Translated by The Wall Post