New Delhi: Multiplexes and cinema halls are opening from 15th October, 7 months after the Coronavirus pandemic lockdown.
Multiplexes and cinema halls with 50% capacity will be opened everywhere except the areas in the Containment Zone. The government issued a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) on Tuesday.
Let’s see the rules of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) –
How to get entry in theaters?
Contact number has to be provided for contact tracing.
- There will be thermal screening as well as masking.
- Hand sanitizer will be arranged in entry-exit point and common area.
- Only Asymptomatic people will be given Entry.
- Strictly treat people those who do not follow the Corona Guideline.
- How would the seating arrangement be in theaters?
- Will not be able to keep more than 50% occupancy in the cinema hall.
- Booking can be done by leaving one seat.
- The rest seats have to be written not to be occupied.
- Such seats will either have to be taped or markers should be installed.
- A person will not be able to sit behind one another.
- The seat behind the empty seats will be booked.
What will happen when I go inside the cinema hall?
Only packed food will be allowed. For this, more counters will be kept and online payment should be done more.
- Delivery of food and beverages will not be found inside the hall.
- People can go in and out of the queue, interval time can be increased for this.
- In areas such as access points, online sales points, lobbies and washrooms, arrangements have to be done in order to prevent the virus from spreading.
- The time between the two shows will be different. As soon as the show ends, people will be taken out of their seats according to the queue so that the social distancing remains.
The entire hall will be sanitized soon after the show ends, then people will be able to come and sit for the second show.
- If a person is found positive, the entire campus will have to be disinfected.