Gadget Insights: Complete Guide on How to use mParivahan App – Login, Upload, etc. Many people have questions about how to use mParivahan App, Today we’ll show you how to use the app.
Here’s the entire startup guide for how to use mParivahan App.
When you open the app, a Blue screen will open and you can see different functions of the app, swipe to left to see more.
You can search Public RC (Registration Certificate) and DL (Driving License) and you can even generate virtual RC and DL and can share your RC. The user can even Generate his/her own QR code. The user will also receive the Notifications for all the Challans.
The User Interface of the Application is very user friendly. The app is made in India and is Government verified.
Now let’s see how to make an account and how to create virtual RC.
1. You should first make an account in the mParivahan App by clicking on the top left corner. Then press on Sign in then a new window will open. Enter your Phone No. then the user will receive a OTP (One Time Password) once you enter the OTP, complete your profile by entering your name. Once you click on sign up your account will be opened.
2. To create the virtual RC click on the menu button and press on My RC, then click on “Create Virtual RC”, then a RC dashboard will be opened. To create the virtual RC you have to enter your Vehicle Number then click on Search. Then your vehicle’s entire detail will be shown, then scroll down and click to “Add to Dashboard for virtual RC” then a pop up window will open where you have to confirm your RC, where you have to enter the last 4 digit of Chassis No. and Engine No. Once you enter the number your RC will be generated. You can even delete or share your RC (Note- to SHARE the RC number, the receiver must have a mParivahan Account)
Now we’ll see how to create a Virtual DL (Driving License).
- To create a virtual DL you have to open the menu app by clicking on the top left corner then press on “My DL”. Then press on Virtual DL, after that a screen will open where you have to enter your Driving License Number, as soon as you click on search your driving license will be displayed along with the information. Then click on “Add to Dashboard for Virtual DL”. To verify your Driving License you have to enter your date of birth (D.O.B) after you click on verify, your virtual DL will be created.
- Then after you go to the dashboard your DL will be displayed when you click on your Virtual DL all the information related to your DL will be displayed you can even download the QR code.
- When someone ask’s you for your DL or RC click on the menu button and press on DL dashboard or RC dashboard. Or you can even flash the QR code from which the Traffic police will scan the QR code and will get the information.
You can even see the detail of someone else’s DL or RC by adding the numbers or you add the virtual DL or RC to your dashboard.
In the application you can even learn for the mock test for Driving License, and you can search for the Nearest RTO office.
By scrolling down in the home page you can even learn about RC like Temporary Registration and Permanent Registration etc.
You can even learn about the DL for Renewal of DL, Duplicate DL etc.
So, this was the Complete Guide of using mParivahan App, you can easily download the mParivahan App from Android Play Store and Apple App Store.
This was a detailed guide by The Wall Post