Kitchen Chef: Craving for snacks? Want some delicious food yet short span of preparation time? Try this Khatti-Mithi Tokri with a preparation time of 15-20 minutes max
Khatti- Mithi Tokri
Let’s look at the ingredients
9-10 Slices of Bread.
2 Tbsp Olive Oil/ Cooking Oil
1 Tsp chilli flakes
1 Tsp Oregano
1 Tsp Pepper
1 Tsp Chaat Masala
1. 1/4 cup of Boiled Moong Sprouts
2. 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions
3. 1/4 cup of fresh pomegranate seeds
4. 1 Tbsp Chopped coriander
5. 1/4 cup of finely chopped Cucumber
6. 2 Tbsp Imli chutney
7. 1 Tsp lemon juice
1. Keep the bread on a Chakla( Rolling board) with the help of Belan( Rolling Pin) roll out the bread thinly.
2. Mix the Olive oil with the seasonings. Take a big size katori and cut out a round from the bread and then apply the olive oil onto them.
3. Take a mould or a muffin tray would work. Then place the bread rounds in them to get a tokri shape. Then place them in oven and grill it for 6-7 minutes or till the bread is evenly browned from all the edges.
4. Mix all the ingredients of the filling. Then to serve put some filling in the tokri and put some dots of tomato ketchup.
Follow us and Like on Facebook – Click here !!