Pimpri Chinchwad News: The Municipal Corporation of Pimpri Chinchwad will roll out its pay and park policy from March 1st 2021.
Shravan Hardikar the commissioner of Municipal Corporation(PCMC) told, “The policy was first approved in 2018… We have received a good response to the tendering process and are now in the final stage of rolling it out,”
He further said, “We will implement the policy in a phased manner. First, we will implement it on major roads and then we will move to internal roads which are narrow and are taking an increasing load of traffic,”. The major road include Pune- Mumbai Highway and Pune-Nashik Highway.
Let’s see where the Pay and the Park policy will be implemented.
1) Nigdi to Walhekarwadi Road
2) Pune-Mumbai Road
3) Tilak chowk to Big India (Pradhikaran)
4) Railway station road (near Akurdi )
5) Chinchwad, Pimpri, Kasarwadi, Dapodi
6) Walhekarwadi Road
7) Hinjewadi to Chinchwad Station
8) Kalewadi Phata to Empire Estate
9) KSB chowk to Chinchwad Station
10) Empire Estate to Dehu-Alandi Road
11) Thergaon Gaonthan Road
12) Nashik Phata to Wakad
13) Telco Road
14) Aundh-Ravet Road.