Your Privacy is critically important for us
The terms of the Policy provided herein govern your use of any and all of the Website and the information accessible on or from these Website. The Policy also lays down how The Wall Post may collect, use and share any information you provide.
The Wall Post reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time. The Wall Post recommends that you review this Policy periodically to ensure that you are aware of the current privacy practices.
The Wall Post follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Collect of Information
A.] The Wall Post may collect the following two types of information:
a. “Personal Information” which shall mean information which could reasonably be used to identify you personally, such as your name, email address, phone number, registration account details, physical address or other relevant personal details; and demographic information, such as gender, pin code or similar information. For the purpose of this policy, sensitive personal data or information has been considered as a part of Personal Information, which may include information such as password, financial information (details of bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instrument details).
b. “Non-Personal Information” which shall mean information that does not identify you or any other individual, and includes session, web beacons and usage data, log data and aggregate information. We use this information to inter-alia deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Website to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our Website, to improve the Website quality, functionality and interactivity and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
c. The Wall Post may install cookies or other similar data collection software in your computer system/device for such purpose and you hereby consent to the same. We may use “cookies”, beacons or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the identified computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
d. The Wall Post may collect data like mobile number, name only when you Subscribe to our Whatsapp group or message us on Whatsapp or any other Communication medium, any Social Media Platforms, etc. when you are in the The Wall Post Whatsapp, Telegram, News Group, your mobile number is visible to everyone in the group.
B. You represent that the information or data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data. Your providing the information or data and The Wall Post’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third-party agreement, laws, judgments, orders or decrees.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there. Your Information can go through servers of Hosting Company on which we have our Servers too.
Use of Information
- You may need to provide The Wall Post with your Personal Information while registering yourself on the Website. The information so provided by you to The Wall Post or otherwise captured by The Wall Post may be used for a number of purposes connected with The Wall Post’s business operations which may include the following:
a. Processing orders or Websites/Application;
b. Provisioning of services, testing or improvement of services, recommending various products or services including those of third parties;
c. Dealing with requests, enquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities;
d. Marketing products and services of The Wall Post and its analysis;
e. Responding to your queries and fulfilling your requests for information regarding the Website;
f. Notifying you of any new offers or services of The Wall Post and sending you important information regarding the Website, changes to any of The Wall Post’s policies and/or other administrative information;
g. Keeping you informed about the latest content available on the Website and special offers with respect to the same;
h. Sending you surveys and marketing communications that The Wall Post believes may be of interest to you;
i. Conducting internal reviews and data analysis for the Website;
j. Personalizing your experience while using the Website by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to you;
k. If you wish to subscribe to any content package or service offered by The Wall Post through the Website, for completing your purchase. (For example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service);
l. Improving the services, content and advertising on the Website;
m. Protecting the integrity of the Website; and
n. Responding to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- to send marketing and promotional material that we believe you may be interested in. This material may relate to any of our businesses or a third-party business which we believe may be of interest to you;
- to investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that you are or have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- Market research, creating analysis report based on it.
B. Your Personal Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and will be used to support your relationship with The Wall Post, to notify you of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by The Wall Post. Any personally identifiable information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and / or accessible in the public domain. Further, any comments, messages, blogs, scribbles etc. posted/uploaded/conveyed/communicated by users on the public sections of the Website becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Policy.
C. The Wall Post may use Personal Information to verify whether you are entitled to access and use the Website and the products and services made available through the Website. This Personal Information may also be used to enable The Wall Post to enhance your experience of the Website.
D. Further, with respect to Non-Personal Information automatically collected and stored in files, The Wall Post uses this information to understand and analyse trends, to administer the Website, to learn about user behaviour on the Website, and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole. The Wall Post may use this information in its marketing and advertising services. The Wall Post may also use such information to measure traffic patterns on the Website. As Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, The Wall Post may use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
We use your IP address to infer your approximate location. We may also collect the language option or country you choose. When we provide certain services, such as providing you with a version of our Services that is localized to your country, we link location data to other information we have collected about you in order to do so.
If you sign up for an Account, we will collect certain data you give us as part of your Account sign-up as described above, information you give us in connection with purchases or orders made by you, and your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses. Your interests and preferences are inferred from data we collect regarding what types of content you have interacted with, how long you interacted with them, how often you interacted with them, and the nature of your interaction with the content. We do not disclose email addresses to other users except where it is necessary to comply with the law, to protect our rights, or to protect the rights of our users.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The website may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• We find that your actions on our web sites violate the The Wall Post Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services;
• conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the site or its owners;
• protect and defend the rights or property of the site-owners, the site or the users of the website;
• Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the website, the site, its owners, or the public.
• We may need to share details with third parties (such as auditors or legal advisors) to obtain advice.
Information we collect automatically
We collect information about you and your use of our service, your interactions with us and our advertising agencies, as well as information regarding your computer or other devices used to access our service(such as mobile devices, tablets and other viewing devices). This information may include, but is not limited to:
• Activities on the website such as type of pages viewed, time spent on pages, search queries etc.
• Your interactions with our email, customer care and messaging platform.
• Geo-location information through IP addresses;
• Device information like device id, device model etc. and other unique identifiers
• Advertising identifiers, such as those found on mobile devices & tablets, devices that include identifiers(for example the Identifiers for Advertisers (IDFA) on iOS devices and GAID on Android devices);
Data Access and Data Portability
Data Access and Data Portability
The EU – General Data Protection Regulation) entitles you, as the data subject, to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
The Wall Post may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. The Wall Post may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, The Wall Post does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
- Links to External Sites
- The Wall Post does not sell or rent Personal Information. Personal Information may be disclosed under the following circumstances:
a. The Wall Post may disclose your Personal Information to its affiliates, group companies, consultants, vendors and contractors who provide various services including, contact information verification, payment processing, customer service, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, and other similar services, under confidentiality restrictions, in order to enable such vendor and service providers to provide the services subscribed to by you;
b. The Wall Post may provide your information or data to its partners, associates, advertisers, service providers or other third parties to provide, advertise or market their legitimate products and/or services which may be of your interest. You will have the choice to ‘opt out’ of such marketing or promotional communications at your will; and
c. As necessary or appropriate: (a) in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process whether local or foreign; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce The Wall Post’s terms and conditions; (e) to protect The Wall Post’s rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of The Wall Post’s affiliates, you or others; and (f) to allow The Wall Post to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that The Wall Post may sustain.
d. We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
i. Information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number.
ii. Information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier.
e. This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
i. Personalize the app for you.
ii. Perform behavioural analytics.
f. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website.
g. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
h. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others
i. Opinions, answers gathered from polls, quizzes, to do analysis, market research and share the report for different purposes.
B. Your consent being part of the terms and conditions through which The Wall Post provide you with a service. your consent to collecting Personal and Non-Personal Information may be implicit or implied or through course of conduct.
C. Website may present display advertising and may collect data about traffic via Google Analytics or any equivalent analytical tool, Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- Cookies and similar technologies allow us to collect the following types of personal data: a unique ID assigned to your device; IP address; device and browser type; operating system; referring URLs; content viewed or other actions taken through our Services; time and date of those actions; country and language selected. We use Plugins and Plugins can place their cookies as well.
- Browsers and devices have tools that allow you to disable cookies on sites and apps. If you disable cookies you may not be able to access all the features of our services. We suggest that you keep our essential cookies (described below) active for a better user experience and to help us keep improving and developing our products and services.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
- Our Services use our own cookies to recognize you and remember you as a unique user.
- Session cookies remember you during your session on our Services. They are deleted when you log out of the Services and when you close your web browser. Session cookies are used to ensure you are served content correctly, to balance and monitor load on our servers, and for other technical matters essential to the operation of our Services. You can configure your device to reject these cookies, but our Services will probably not work correctly, or at all, if you do.
- Consent cookies are used by our consent management platform we employ to record your preferences about third party cookies described below, and to store and share your preference with those third parties. These cookies are essential for compliance with the legal obligations imposed on us and on third parties with whom we have a business relationship to ensure we request your consent, record your consent preferences, and act on such consent preferences.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings
Note that The Wall Post has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Third Party Websites, Applications and Services
Comments and Media
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you fail to provide consent
It is our duty to inform you that the website is an ad-serving platform. Advertisements form the core of our business, therefore permissions to use and process your personal information to provide advertisements is essential for us to provide services to You. Use of personal information for ad-serving is a binding criterion and we will not be able to provide you with Our services if you fail to authorize us to use your personal information for the purpose of ad-serving and the activities related to it.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We’ll share or disclose your personal information outside of the website when we have your consent. For example, providing SMS, E-mail, WhatsApp related services such as providing news, marketing newsletters, promotions and offers, etc.
Interactive/Social Media Features
The website has many features that provide for users/members to disclose their identities and communicate with other users/members. Your use of such features and disclosure of any personal details (e.g. e-mail address, name, social media information) by you through these features are at your sole risk and the website accepts no responsibility for the same. However, if your privacy has been intruded as a result of participating in such features, you could notify us by e-mail at email@example.com.
If you choose to post messages on social media accounts, message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
Sending periodic message, News, advertisements, articles, etc. on WhatsApp or any Social Media Communication Medium.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
The Wall Post does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
The Wall Post discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on The Wall Post ‘s behalf or to provide services available at The Wall Post ‘s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using The Wall Post ‘s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. The Wall Post will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, The Wall Post discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when The Wall Post believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of The Wall Post, third parties or the public at large.
- If you are a registered user of https://thewallpost.co and have supplied your email address, phone number ,The Wall Post may occasionally send you an email or text message or WhatsApp to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with The Wall Post and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. The Wall Post takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
A. The Wall Post uses reasonable security measures. The Wall Post implements measures, to protect against unauthorized access to, and unlawful interception of, Personal Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over Internet/ cellular/data networks and will not hold The Wall Post responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information unless The Wall Post has been grossly and wilfully negligent.
B. Your information or data will primarily be stored in electronic form. However, certain data can also be stored in physical form. The Wall Post may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than the Republic of India but under full compliance with applicable laws. The Wall Post may enter into agreement with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and The Wall Post will on commercial reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
C. The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
D. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, The Wall Post shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A “Force Majeure Event” shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of The Wall Post and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
Access, Correction and Deletion
The Wall Post provides you with all information that The Wall Post maintains about you such as the transaction and contact information upon proper verification. This may be provided to you on request, in case you experience any doubts. You may request access and/or correct the information The Wall Post has collected from you by contacting The Wall Post at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you wish to have the information or data that you have provided to The Wall Post deleted, you can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id. You may note that correction or deletion of certain information or data may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Website(s) or your access to certain features of the Website(s). You also agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted or prohibited to be deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings. If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact The Wall Post at email@example.com.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:
- (a) Identification of the information provided by you
- (b) Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
- (c) Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
- (d) A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
- (e) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.