Pune unlock news: The decision to ease curfew limits in Pune was made in a meeting hosted by Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar. For several days, Pune residents have been calling for the restrictions to be eased. Their request has finally been granted.
Malls in Pune & Pimpri Chinchwad have been allowed to stay open till 8 p.m., but admission will be granted only to those who have been properly vaccinated against COVID-19, Mayor Murlidhar Mohol stated in a tweet today.
“All shops in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad will be allowed to operate six days a week, until 8 p.m., starting Monday. During the week, hotels and restaurants can provide dine-in service until 10 p.m. Malls can stay open until 8 p.m., but all employees and consumers must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19,” Ajit Pawar, state deputy Chief Minister informed.
“While granting comfort, I must emphasis repeatedly that these relaxations would be instantly revoked the moment the positive rate in Pune exceeds 7%,” the deputy Chief Minister added.
Relaxations for Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad: Pune Unlock News
- Shops and Businesses can remain open on all days, except market holidays till 8pm. (Salesperson and Owner should be fully vaccinated.)
- Restaurants can remain open for Dine in at 50% capacity till 10pm on all seven days.
- Malls can remain open till 8pm. Entry would be given to those who have taken both doses of Covid-19 vaccine.
- Indoor and Outdoor sports activities are allowed, except for sports involving close contact and Swimming.
- Gardens can remain open at regular timings.
Ajit pawar also announced, shops that come under Pune Rural Jurisdiction can remain open until 4pm on all days.