Cinematic Bollywood: Salman Khan gets a scene in SRK’s Pathan as Tiger – Pathan has become one of the most awaited Hindi films in recent years, and also marking the comeback of Shah Rukh Khan to the big screen after a break of over 3 years.
Now according to Bollywood Hungama, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan will be seen together fighting the Russian mafia in an action-packed sequence of Pathan, wherein Salman makes an appearance as Tiger.
Salman Khan gets a scene in SRK’s Pathan
Tiger, Salman’s character will be seen as a friend in need, coming to SRK’s rescue from the Russian gun mafia. And now according to recent details that have come out, Aditya Chopra and director Siddharth Anand have designed an action-packed introductory scene for Salman Khan and it’s sure to make the cinema hall into a live cricket stadium for audience.
There will be a proper build-up of tension and urgency leading up to the entry of Tiger, making the entry with the Tiger theme playing in the background. It might be grand entry scene, followed by a long 20-minute action and also chase sequence to defeat the antagonist, as reported by Bollywood Hungama.
Apart from the reunion of Shah-Rukh Khan and Salman Khan, Pathan’s other interesting details including a climax that has been shot on the top of Burj Khalifa with SRK, Deepika Padukone and John Abraham. The team has already filmed for 70% of the film and the remaining 30% will be soon filmed in Russia, once the lockdown restrictions are lifted.
While the movie was expected to wrap up in June, due to the pandemic the wrap up date has been pushed by a month to the end of July. The film initially targeted a January release at Republic Day, however, given the pandemic induced restrictions and postponements and delay in release of many Bollywood films, the movie can be released later.